During the entire month of August 2016, in Support of Pride Cape Breton, Island Chiropractic will provide a complimentary initial visit to anyone who brings in proof of a $35 donation to the Ally Centre, Pride Cape Breton or the Diversity Centre at CBU.
Appointments must be made in advance, please mention donation at time of booking. Proof of donation (receipt is best) must be provided at the initial appointment.
We provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs, and values, and ensuring that patient values guide all clinical decisions.
Chiropractic care has also been known to
- Improve movement in your neck, shoulders, back and torso
- Improve your posture
- Provide relief from headaches, neck and back pain
- Help prevent work-related muscle and joint injuries
- Lead to enhanced athletic performance
- Improve your flexibility and range of motion
- Relieve pregnancy-related back ache
- Correct gait and foot problems
Please call 902-270-7022 for more information