Live a healthier life!
Learn about what types of support exists in our community.
This is an event mothers can attend with their daughters or grandchildren, sisters can attend with each other and entire families are welcome.
Saturday, April 7th
Trade Show 9:30-3:00pm
Speaker "Woman's pelvic floor health" with Alana Coady Physiotherapist 10:00 - 10:30am
Cooking Demo #1 with Thyme Savour Take Away 10:30 - 11:00am
Yoga with Kim Lewis 11:00 - 11:45am
Cooking Demo #2 with Ann Marion Willis dietician from Superstore 11:45 - 12:15 pm
Speaker "Getting Healthy and Staying Healthy" 12:15 - 1:00pm
Meditation with Maritime Meditation 1:00 - 1:45 pm
Speaker "Foot issues" with Dr. Amy Welsh - podiatrist 2:00 - 2:30pm
Prize Draw 2:30
Confirmed trade-show attendees include:
- Ashlee White TCM acupuncture,
- Enso Float wellness,
- Dr. Amy Welsh podiatrist,
- Cabot physiotherapy,
- Feit physiotherapy,
- Thyme Savour take away food shop,
- Ann Marion Willis dietician from Superstore,
- Island Chiropractic & Family Wellness,
- Deborah Monaghan RRT & Ayurvedic Reflexologist,
- Maritime Meditation,
- Kim Lewis, Yoga instructor
- Thyme for Ewe Farm
- CBRM recreation department,
- CB YMCA,
- Cape Breastoners dragon boat team
- Baby Box Canada
- Cape Breton Family Resource Centre
Volunteers from Our Lady of Fatima Parish will be offering soup and biscuits. The first 25 people in attendance will receive a complimentary 8x10 portrait from Creative Isle Graphic Design and Photo. There will also be a prize draw at 2:30 pm that participants do not need to be present for. Admission is by donation.