Chiropractors Reducing, Reusing and Recycling
In Canada over 10.5 million tons of clothing ends up in a landfill every year! In only one year, there is enough textile waste to create a mountain three times the size of Toronto's Roger Centre Stadium!
Let's do something about that!
- When: Saturday March 11th 10:00am - Noon
- What: Island Chiropractic's Kids Clothing Swap
- Where: 850 Grand Lake Road, suite #3
- Swap will be geared towards kids clothing aged 5 and under
- Swappers will drop off their items at 9:30am, swapping will begin at 10:00am
- Each swapper is asked to bring a minimum of 10 items and a maximum of 20 items (pants/top sets can count as 1 item)
- Clothing must be in good condition - no holes, tears, rips, broken zippers, stains etc.
- Clothing must be washed
- Order of swapping will be determined by draw
- For each item brought in, swapper will be given 1 token
- For each item swapped, swapper will pay 1 token
- Any left over items will be donated to Transition House
Please preregister by emailing us at info@islandchIRo.com and provide the following information: the gender of your child, size of clothing and amount of items (if possible) so we can plan accordingly.
Due to a limited amount of space we will cap the number of participants so please register early!
Please call us at 902-270-7022 if you have any questions.